Serciasire Admin replied

293 weeks ago

A Day In The Life Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 Bad blood between two urban crime families explodes into an all-out turf war in this gritty, hard-hitting drama set to rap and starring music legend Sticky Fingaz.
A Day in the Life covers the story of a gang of new yorkers pushing drugs and living fast. Life in the game in hard, and somethings about to go down. The whole movie is set to a hip-hop beat, with all the dialogue in the scenes being rapped along to the music.<br/><br/>I viewed it without knowing any of this information, or what to expect at all. I was not only surprised, but very impressed! The style of dialogue delivery serves only to heighten the tension throughout, with gun battles and all out war which builds steadily with rare respite.<br/><br/>There is an occasional hardware(weaponry) showcasea testimony to just how much business the new yorkers mean, which was a bit pointless to be honest(although I did chuckle!).<br/><br/>There are some characters you will recognise, even more so if you have watched many gang related series on television(such"The Wire"), it was nice to see some familiar faces.<br/><br/>As someone who dislikes the vast majority of hip-hop and a fair amount of rapping it's easy to see how some may dislike this movie. Having said that,personally I would recommend itsomething different, unpredictable and quite simply a very interesting piece of work!
A musical for gangsta rap fans…. seriously! A Day In The Life actually plays like your average gangsta rap album being acted out while the lyrics are running. You could literally black the TV and listen to this movie like a 1:30hr CD. Terrible acting, but it is what it is and actually a good attempt at it. Coolest thing is all of the usual hardcore ghetto movie suspects are present in one movie… Omar from The Wire, Onyx (Fredro Starr, and Sticky Fingaz), Treach, Mekhi Phifer, Cane from Menace II Society, Omar Epps, Faision Love, Bokine Woodbine, Kurupt, guns, sexy video chicks, genocide, excess money, suspicion, and drugs.<br/><br/>The two most seasoned actors in the film show it during their scenes while rapping their respective lines. Guess who they are…

Fishhook sub downloadThe Final Evaluation movie in hindi free downloadExtermineitors II: La venganza del drag n malayalam movie downloadSeetharamula Kalyanam Lankalo full movie in hindi free download mp4Final Cut movie in hindi dubbed downloadhindi The Heist free downloadShades of Blue full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieNa strazy swej stac bede full movie in hindi free download hd 1080p1602! (Six Against Infinity, Part 6) full movie torrentthe Qualifying Week 3 hindi dubbed free download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Serciasire
Please log in to post a reply.