Serciasire Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Independence Day: Resurgence Full Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Two decades after the freak alien invasion that nearly destroyed mankind a new threat emerges. This Alien mothership is more than twice the sizethe last one and once again, the world's armies must band together to save the world. Do they have enough firepower or will this battle change and will aliens take over?
20 years after defeating the aliens who invaded the Earth, the world is almost a Utopia wherein technology taken from the aliens have made the planet a paradise. They built a base on the moon. And justthe anniversary is approaching, strange things are happening. President Whitmore who led the attack on the aliens 20 years ago is acting strangely and is drawing some strange symbols. David Levinson the man who figured out how to defeat the aliens travels to Africa to inspect one of the alien ships that crashed. The leader who is on possession of the craft, takes Levinson and they discover they sent a distress signal before it went down and apparently it was drilling through the Earth's core. The leader is also drawing the same things that Whitmore is. At Area 51, Dr. Okun who fell into a coma 20 years after being attacked telepathically by an alien wakes up and starts drawing the same thing Whitmore is. Whitmore tries to warn everyone that the aliens are returning. And sure enough a space craft appears just near the moon. The ship is different from the aliens'. The President is being advised to shoot it down but Levinson doesn't think they should. The President gives the order and shoots it down. Levinson wants to go to the moon but the President wants him to attend the anniversary celebration. Levinson asks Whitmore's daughter to ask her boyfriend who is among the ones at the moon base to pick him up. They go to the moon and he inspects the craft and finds something. He takes it and brings it to Area 51. At the same time an alien ship like the one who attacked the planet 20 years ago shows up and attacks the planet. Levinson arrives at Area 51 and gives the thing to Okun. Whitmore arrives and along with Okun and the African, they compare notes and they deduce why the aliens came to Earth 20 years ago. And now they are back to finish the job.
I was 14 when ID4 came out, even then I could tell the glaring flaws and faults in writing, directing, acting, etc. But I didn't care, it was the 1st blockbuster popcorn disaster movie I had ever seen in theater with no adults, I saw it 4 times that summer. I've watched it every single year since then between July 2-4. As a grown up I knew when they announced the sequel that (especially with this writing/directing team) it was never going to live up to the 1st one, how could it? I didn't care, it was still one of my most anticipated movies of 2016. I just hoped that it wouldn't end up being one of the worst sequels EVER. But it is, it really is.<br/><br/>The movie "breaks" virtually every sequel "rule" you can imagine. Aspects of the original have been rewritten… apparently when Will and Jeff were in space in original the aliens were trying to drill plasma holes to the earth core in Africa, The clearly dead Dr. Okum didn't really die, he's just comatose until comic relief is needed. Giants leaps in suspension of disbelief (I know it's an alien movie and all but come on), seriously we went from normal society to Star Trek in 20 years? A fully functional moon base and whole new technological society based off alien technology even though we can't duplicate their power or reverse engineer their tech, plus half the population died in attack, but apparently not the scientists or doctors. Made worse with the inclusion of an entire alien ship has been off limits to the world and guarded by a warlord in Africa. Or the warlord's son who apparently has fought and killed aliens in hand to hand combat. How about the fact that the Aliens have no vocal chords but can hoot and holler and celebrate loudly?<br/><br/>Then we have the BLATANT movie rip offs, Transformers, Aliens, X-Files, Godzilla, amongst many many more. And I don't mean "they're all alien movies" I mean STRAIGHT UP STOLE IDEAS THEY HAD SEEN BECAUSE THEY WERE ALIEN MOVIES.<br/><br/>The stupidity if the plot is amazing, yes it's really that over the top terrible. Just utter nonsense. Intergalactic resistance, cosmic ball of knowledge, and an alien hive society complete with (multiple) 300 foot alien queen with shield vest (yes all of that is written correctly). Can I just say that when a sentient talking ball tells you to destroy him because he contains the secrets to the universe and if Aliens get him the galaxy is doomed forever, do it, don't hide him in a storage container and hope the Aliens don't find him. The inclusion of a female president due to Clinton was so " on the nose" it was laughable.<br/><br/>In closing, I will continue to watch ID4 every 4th of July, but I will never again watch this festering disaster or part 3, and yes the movie flat out says there will be a part 3. Will Smith is a genius for being so greedy he wouldn't do these movies.
less said is better, however we could do with much less sentiment, and more humor, but this is a great movie at a contribute to the 1996 movie which i watched when i was very young still, and perhaps that is the problem with the bad reviews on this movie, maybe you were either too young or to old (serious) when you watched the first movie or your expectations too high for this one, buta fan of the first movie, this one is by far the best, and it is will Smiths' loss he did not participate. thank you for giving me a very well spent evening, guess im just an idiot for watching, according to some of the other critics or im just sentimental. for what it is worth, its just a great movie !
While the plot is dumb and the script is worse, watching aliens explode in spectacular fashion isn't the worst excuse to spend to two hours in air-conditioning.
Will Smith was offered to reprise his roleCapt. Steven Hiller but negotiations eventually broke down between himself, Fox and the film makers. Depending on who you ask, Fox said Smith wanted too much money now he was a much bigger star but director, Roland Emmerich, said Smith had just done After Earth (which bombed) and was apparently tired of big sci-fi movies for the time being. Of course Emmerich might have just said this to protect Smith's reputationa Hollywood nice guy but it could have been a combination of the two. Earlier in 2016 Will Smith did express his regret in not taking part in the sequel saying it would be very hard for him to watch. In the first film Dr. Okun is attacked and 'possessed' by an alien. The alien is then shot to death and we see Dr. Okun laying on the floor lifeless with eyes open, apparently dead. But it was never confirmed. According to Dr. Okun himself (actor Brent Spiner) there was a shot filmed of the major (Adam Baldwin) kneeling over Okun's body and taking his pulse, the major then says to the President, "He's dead sir." This was cut from the film in anticipation of a sequel.
the War for the Planet of the Apes full movie in hindi free downloadJustice League Dark movie in hindi hd free downloadDespojos song free downloadPuzzle Negro tamil dubbed movie downloadShin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 full movie free downloadAssassin's Creed hd mp4 downloadCloak Dagger full movie hindi downloadPearl Harbor in hindi downloadLas Aparicio full movie in hindi free download hd 720pInspector Gadget tamil dubbed movie free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Serciasire
Please log in to post a reply.